We just finished off our first month on Patreon and managed to hit our first goal, so thanks to the awesome support of our lovely community we have a completely ad-free website as well as forums. On top of that we also got a custom domain, so you can now visit: www.onepagerules.com
According to wordpress the full change will bein effect within 72 hours, so please excuse any link issues that might come up.
Onto the update…
We are releasing two new armies again, as well as bringing some smaller updates. There were some people requesting these ones so I’m happy to deliver more ways to play for them. :)
Dark Elf Raiders are evil elves that live off of piracy and slave trade, looking for revenge against their High Elf brethren. Their playstyle is very fast and they sport some of the deadliest weapons in the game.
Mummified Undead are the deserty counterpart to the Vampiric Undead, bringing skeletons and animated constructs to the table. They can be played both as a horde force with large blocks of warriors, or as a small elite force with monsters and guardian statues.
– artillery cannon now has the slow rule
– change up upgrade list A to allow for Storm Rifle + CCW combinations
– modified upgrade lists for bikers so that they can now have access to list A
High Elf Fleets
– support artillery now has the slow rule
– goblin artillery now has the slow rule
– changed up power armor orcs equipment and upgrades a little
– support platform now has the slow rule
You can get the updates for each game here: