Sorry for the late update but I’ve been extremely busy these days, and actually I am really busy right now too so let’s get straight to the update! :D
I’ve been looking at people’s feedback and decided that the game needs to have a lot more detailed explanations. In order to fit them in I’ve decided to split up the rules and give the unit building section its own page. With this new added space I’ll be looking into adding advanced rules to the game sometime in the future, but for now here’s what’s been updated:
- The mission has changed, now it’s objective based.
- When failing a morale test in melee units are stunned now.
- Clarified that actions and reactions are simultaneous.
- Clarified that units in melee can only react to units in base contact.
- Modified unit creation a little.
For GF and AoS we’ve got 2 new armies:
Battle Brother Detachments are sub-factions of Battle Brothers and can be used to change up their combat style with new units and special rules.
Ogres are large and monstrous humanoids that have been pillaging Tyria since forever. Their armies are small but extremely durable.
There’s also a couple of other updates:
Alien Hives (Firefight)
– fixed the cost of soul-snatchers
– fixed the unit size of elite snatchers
– clarified that spotting lasers need LoS
– battlesuits can now wield energy swords
Forces of Havoc
– clarified what wings do in upgrade list D
You can get the updates for each game here: