First off I would like to apologize for taking so long to get this update out, but with the holiday season here it’s been difficult to find enough time to work on this project. In any case I said that I was going to get you all the 2nd wave armies by Christmas, so here’s the good news… all of the 2nd wave armies are available right now!
In addition to having updated all of the games with the 2nd wave armies, I have also updated a bunch of other files in order to improve the game. None of this would have been able without the help of our generous community, so thank you all for providing your feedback and contributing with new ideas for the project!
Here are the most important changes:
- Clarified that the range for blocking spells is 12″ in the beginner’s guides
- Fixed the Fearless special rule in AoFS and GFF to work as intended
- Clarified how units with Tough handle wounds in AoFS and GFF
- Orc Mechanics now have the option to upgrade with the Good Shot rule
- Fixed HDF Infantrymen squad size and cost in GFF
- Fixed Ratmen Night Scouts squad size and cost in AoF & AoFS
There are a couple of other things that we would like to fix in the near future and other suggestions by the community that we would like to explore, however those will probably only be worked on and released together with the 3rd wave of armies.
Anyway I don’t want to keep you much longer since it’s the holiday season and I’m sure you want to spend time with your friends and families, so happy holidays everyone!