Age of Fantasy: Regiments is a single-page miniatures game set in a dark magical world, designed to be easy to learn but hard to master. The game is played with 40-50 models per army, usually set up on movement trays, giving you big regimental battles that can be played in 60-90 minutes.
Players put together an army and fight over objective points to control the battlefield, using regimental tactics to win. The game features alternating activations and brutally quick combat, keeping both players engaged at all times.
Support OPR: This project was made by gamers for gamers, and can only exist thanks to the support of our awesome community. Please consider subscribing on Patreon, where you’ll get tons of extra games, models and more. Thanks!
THE BASICS (FREE)
- Core Rules – all the rules you need to play the game on a single page
- Basic Rulebook – beginner’s guide that explains the rules more thoroughly
- Army Books – army books for all of the factions available in the game
- Expansions – mission cards, campaign rules, solo AI rules, play tokens, etc.
- Useful Tools – official FAQ, battlescribe files, game translations, etc.
- OPR Wiki – solo rules, mission cards, campaign rules, competitive rules, etc.