Age of Fantasy: Skirmish is a single-page skirmish game set in a dark magical world, designed to be easy to learn but hard to master. The game is played with 5-10 models per warband, giving you small battles that can be played in 30-45 minutes.
Players put together a warband and fight over objective points to control the battlefield, using skirmish tactics to win. The game features alternating activations and brutally quick combat, keeping both players engaged at all times.
Support OPR: This project was made by gamers for gamers, and can only exist thanks to the support of our awesome community. Please consider subscribing on Patreon, where you’ll get tons of extra games, models and more. Thanks!
THE BASICS (FREE)
- Core Rules – all the rules you need to play the game on a single page
- Army Books – army books for all of the factions available in the game
- Basic Rulebook – beginner’s guide that explains the rules more thoroughly
- Solo Rules – Campaign Rules – Competitive Rules – Mission Cards – Play Tokens
- Official FAQ – Battlescribe Files – Community Translations – Community Wiki
- Full Rulebook – expanded rulebook with tons of additional content
- Point Calculator – create custom units and armies to play with any miniatures
- Mission Packs – Narrative Campaigns – Paper Terrain – Official Miniatures
WATCH IT PLAYED