- Rulebooks – all of the rules you need to play the game
- Army Books (beta) – balanced armies but still subject to changes
- Army Books – less balanced but stable armies (will be removed soon)
- Starter Kit – quickstart armies and paper minis
- Player Tools – official FAQ, community translations, etc.
- OPR Wiki – strategy guides, unit pictures, lore, etc.
Age of Fantasy: Skirmish is a single-page skirmish game set in a dark magical world, designed to be easy to learn but hard to master. The game is played with 5-10 models per warband, giving you small battles that can be played in 30-45 minutes.
Players put together a warband and fight over objective points to control the battlefield, using skirmish tactics to win. The game features alternating activations and brutally quick combat, keeping both players engaged at all times.
Support OPR: This project was made by gamers for gamers, and can only exist thanks to the support of our awesome community. Please consider subscribing on Patreon, where you’ll get tons of extra games, models and more. Thanks!