Age of Fantasy: Skirmish is a single-page skirmish game set in a dark magical world, designed to be easy to learn but hard to master. The game is played with 5-10 models per warband, giving you small battles that can be played in 30-45 minutes.
This project was made by gamers for gamers, and can only exist thanks to the support of our awesome community. If you’d like to support development, please consider subscribing to us on Patreon, where you’ll get tons of extra games, models and more. Thanks!
THE BASICS (FREE)
- Core Rules – all the rules you need to play the game on a single page
- Basic Rulebook – beginner’s guide that explains the rules more thoroughly
- Army Books – army books for all of the factions available in the game
- Expansions – mission cards, campaign rules, solo AI rules, play tokens, etc.
- Useful Tools – official FAQ, battlescribe files, game translations, etc.
- OPR Wiki – check out the wiki for lore, tactics, miniature lists, etc.