Grimdark Future: Arena is a hex-combat miniatures game set in a war-torn sci-fi future, which is played using 28mm miniatures. The game is played with 3-7 models per warband, giving you engaging si-fi duels that can be played in 15-30 minutes.
Players put together a warband and fight to achieve their personal objectives, using special warband tactics to win. The game features alternating activations and brutally quick combat, keeping both players engaged at all times.
Support OPR: This project was made by gamers for gamers, and can only exist thanks to the support of our awesome community. Please consider subscribing on Patreon, where you’ll get tons of extra games, models and more. Thanks!
THE BASICS (FREE)
- Core Rules – all the rules you need to play the game on a single page
- Extended Rulebook – beginner’s guide that explains the rules more thoroughly
- Skirmish Rules – rules for playing without a hex-board and using regular terrain
- Warband Rules – rules and assets for all of the factions available in the game
- Game Assets – essential hex-boards and tokens needed to play the game