Grimdark Future is a single-page miniatures game set in a war-torn sci-fi future, designed to be easy to learn but hard to master. The game is played with 30-40 models per army, giving you big battles that can be played in 60-90 minutes.
Players put together an army and fight over objective points to control the battlefield, using combined arms tactics to win. The game features alternating activations and brutally quick combat, keeping both players engaged at all times.
Support OPR: This project was made by gamers for gamers, and can only exist thanks to the support of our awesome community. Please consider subscribing on Patreon, where you’ll get tons of extra games, models and more. Thanks!
THE BASICS (FREE)
- Core Rules – all the rules you need to play the game on a single page
- Army Books – army books for all of the factions available in the game
- Basic Rulebook – beginner’s guide that explains the rules more thoroughly
- Solo Rules – Campaign Rules – Competitive Rules – Mission Cards – Play Tokens
- Official FAQ – Battlescribe Files – Community Translations – Community Wiki
- Full Rulebook – expanded rulebook with tons of additional content
- Point Calculator – create custom units and armies to play with any miniatures
- Narrative Campaigns – Paper Terrain – Official Miniatures
WATCH IT PLAYED