What are One-Off Games?
One-Off Games are stand-alone games in our signature one-page format, which are developed to explore specific mechanics or miniature lines. These games have minimum support and could be removed at any point unless they prove to be popular enough.
How does OPR work?
OPR is a project made by gamers for gamers and it can only exist thanks to the generous support of our awesome community. All of our core games are free, we provide weekly updates on what’s new and we post monthly releases for major game updates.
Players can donate on Patreon to access a lot of extra content such as full rulebooks & point calculators, exclusive weekly updates, early access to wip files and more. If you’d like to support the development of our games please consider donating to us on Patreon. Thanks!
- Army Men Combat – Get your old green army men out for a fight
- Deathball – Brutal sports game with gambling activation mechanics
- Double Tap – Spec-ops combat for modern military or cyberpunk settings
- Orion’s Gate – Giant space battles with lots of customization
- WarStuff – Simple skirmish rules with a unit creator to use for any setting
- Wasteland Racing – Think mario kart but with more a lot more bloodshed
Support us on Patreon: patreon.com/onepagerules