One-Off Games are stand-alone games in our signature one-page format, which are developed to explore specific mechanics or miniature lines. Some of these games are permanently available, whilst others rotate so we can try out new stuff.
Support OPR: This project was made by gamers for gamers, and can only exist thanks to the support of our awesome community. Please consider subscribing on Patreon, where you’ll get tons of extra games, models and more. Thanks!
THE GAMES (FREE)
- Army Men Combat – get your old green army men out for a fight
- Covering Fire! – infantry combat with no range rulers or game rounds
- Deathball – brutal sports game with gambling activation mechanics
- Double Tap – spec-ops combat for modern military or cyberpunk settings
- Dungeons & Glory – simply one-page RPG system compatible with all settings
- Little Dice Wars – adaptation of Little Wars by H.G. Wells to play with dice
- Orion’s Gate – giant space ship or naval battles with lots of customization
- WarStuff – simple skirmish rules with a unit creator to use for any setting
- Wasteland Racing – think mario kart but with more a lot more bloodshed